Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye Bye 2008!

2008 was probably one of the most important years for me. For one, I graduated and survived 4 years of what I call hell and what others call high school. It's almost like 2004-2008 can be grouped into one long ass year because that's sure as hell what it felt like most of the time. But with my liberation from hell came my introduction to heaven. This fall I made one of my dreams come true and moved to New York City and became apart of the Fordham University @ Lincoln Center family and I couldn't be happier. I know that through the grace of God that so much more is in store for me in 2009 and in the years to become. I'm so excited for the future and I can't wait to take it on so '09 better be ready! haha...But ne way...I thought I would just go ahead and follow my girl Solo-Star...aka Solange Knowles and put out my list for things in '08...so here goes

Photobucket

Fave Movies of 08 (in no order)

Dark Knight

Wanted

Fave Albums (in no order)

Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams

I Am...Sasha Fierce

Hard Candy

Spring Awakening Soundtrack

FAVE SONGS

Disturbia by Rihanna

Single Ladies by Beyonce

4 Minutes by Madonna

Turn Me Off by Keri Hilson

A Milli by Lil Wayne

Teenage Love Affair by Alicia Keys

Circus by Britney Spears

God Given Name by Solange

Fuck the Industry by Solange

Count to Ten by Tina Dico

BB Good by The Jonas Brothers

Love in This Club pt. II by Usher

Live Your Life by T.I.

Paper Planes by M.I.A.

Sincerely Jane by Janelle Monae

Genie 2.0 by Christina Aguilera

A few of my fave things this year

Graduating High School

Beginning College

Moving to NYC

Seeing Beyonce Twice within a month

Spring Awakening

Storming Times Square on Nov. 4th - Barack Obama!

A few things that can stay in ‘08 (in my book…but hey, I don’t have a
publisher:)

Bush

Auto Tune

Senseless acts of violence (Mumbai, Santa Killer, Gaza, Crazy ass man
in Austria… too many to name)

The Recession

Dirty Ass People

High Gas Prices

Excuses

This Entire List haha!

Alright Well That's It...See Yall in '09! BE READY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment